The Industrial Workers of the World (IWW) in Greece support and countersigned the demands of political detainees that went on hunger strike:
1. Abolition of the Anti terrorist Law Α’,article 187, Law 2001 (criminal organization).
2. Abolition of the Anti terrorist Law B’, article 187A, Law 2004 (terrorist organizations).
3. Abolition of the “hoodie law” (acts committed with concealed physical characteristics).
4. Abolition of the legal framework for type C prisons
5. The immediate release from prison of Savvas Xiros (convicted for his participation in the R.O. 17 November) on health grounds.
6. Against the criminalization of political and social relations
Solidarity is our strength
Athens 5th of March
Industrial Workers of the World (IWW) - Greece
IU 610 & 613