Postulates of Wroclaw Revolutionaries
The system we live in is based on exploitation and violence, takes away our sense of dignity and tries to humiliate us at every step. We must fight for basic workers’ rights and social security, for dignity, for bread, for a roof over our heads. We experience constant repression, among others as women, queer people, employees and workers, immigrants and tenants. We must also fight for our health and family life. In a situation when there is an epidemic, the health service is in a tragic situation and our loved ones need care, we are forced to go out into the streets and fight to oppose the decision of the authorities, that want to take away from us the already restrictive right to make decisions about our body, our life and health. They want to take away our right to decide whether we will decide to have a legal abortion due to pathological damage to the fetus or not. They want to force us to completely submit to their ideology. We cannot allow it! Power based on an alliance of capitalism, patriarchy and religious fundamentalism has declared war on us long ago and systematically restricts our rights.
But we are against. Without leaders, organizing bottom-up and spontaneously supporting each other, we stand against power and we will regain our space and our lives piece by piece.
We request a minimum plan:
1. Access to legal, safe, and free abortion for all people who are pregnant and do not want to be in it.
2. Termination of the concordat and settlement with persons involved in sexual crimes in the Catholic Church and the liquidation of all social and political privileges of the Catholic Church.
3. Access to free, well-organized medical care for all people staying in this country, guaranteeing quick contact with specialists.
4. Increasing the number of public nurseries and kindergartens so as to provide places for all those in need.
5. Raise wages to the national average for nannies, nurses, lifeguards, teachers, and other workers and care workers.
6. To guarantee caring for children – including adults – with disabilities to live in dignity, a care allowance in the amount of the national average salary and free access to rehabilitation.
7. Possibilities of adopting a child of a person with whom you are in a relationship, regardless of the sex of this person and the right to adopt for same-sex couples, recognition of parentage of two people when IVF applies to a same-sex couple.
8. Government dismissal.
9. Access to free, reliable and substantive sex education ensuring a safe space and a future for people using it.
10. No repression for the protests. We demand an end to the repression of people taking part in protests: abolition of fines, restriction of liberty, police supervision, etc.
Signed initiatives related to the Confederation Free Wrocław: Inicjatywa 8 Marca, Federacja Anarchistyczna Wrocław, Wolna Biblioteka, Food Not Bombs Wrocław, Lewica Wolnościowa, Akcja Lokatorska, Kolektyw Hulajpole, Obóz Dla Klimatu Wrocław, Związek Syndykalistów Polski sekcja Wrocław, Podwórkowa Samba Wrocław, Anarchistyczny Czarny Krzyż – Wrocław.
In addition, as anarchists and anarchists from the Climate Camp and the Hulajpole Collective, we demand the liquidation of the parliament and its replacement with direct democracy!